Can you please disclose information regarding the Fire & Rescue Service’s use of the following software and datasets? For each can you please detail: The number & types of licenses held, the price of these licenses, and the renewal date or contract length of the licenses held.
1. The product name & provider of your incident recording software
- Provided externally by North West Fire Control
2. The product name & provider of any Hydrant Management software
– Internally developed application FireCore.
3. The product name & provider of your risk management software
- Internally developed application FireCore.
4. The product name & provider of any geographical information system (GIS)
- MapInfo is used as Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service corporate GIS (DR Corp Comms). We currently have three perpetual MapInfo licences. No ongoing costs or contract.
5. The product name & provider of any Gazetteer software
Aligned Assets Bluelight Gazetteer
1 Enterprise license
Price Paid: £10,000 to £25,000
One year April 2022 to March 2023
6. The product name & provider of your Mobile Data Terminal software
Number of Licenses: 89
Price Paid: Over £40,000
Three years April 2021 to March 2024
All recorded information in relation to current Cheshire Fire contracts can be found by following the link below.
Invoices paid over £500 are published on Fire’s website each month
Last updated: Friday, 20 October 2023