Further to the original Facilities Management request, the contract below has expired. Please provide the current status.
Food - Atalian Servest and Laundry - Elis
I would like the organisation to review my freedom of information request below, that’s focused around contract data for services around facilities management.
1. Office and building cleaning – Service contract that is focused around office, commercial and building cleaning services.
2. Lift service and maintenance – Service contract for lift service and maintenance.
3. Food – Service contract that is focused around catering services.
4. General waste services contracts – The organisation’s primary general waste service contract.
5. Laundry services where clothes and linen can be washed and ironed.
Contract profile questionnaire for each type of contract:
1. Supplier/Provider of the services
2. Total Annual Spend – The spend should only relate to each of the service contracts listed above.
3. A description of the services provided under this contract please includes information if other services are included under the same contract.
4. The number of sites the contract covers
5. The start date of the contract
6. The end date of the contract
7. The duration of the contract, please include information on any extensions period.
8. Who within the organisation is responsible for each of these contracts? name, Job Title, contact number and email address.
All recorded information in relation to current Cheshire Fire contracts can be found by following the link below;
https://www.blpd.gov.uk/foi/foi.aspx and search under Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service. (Lifts can be found under Cheshire Constabulary as it is a joint contract).
Invoices paid over £500 are published on Fire’s website each month
Contract management is within the Joint Strategic Procurement Team contact via email@example.com
Regarding the number of sites, this information will be included in the pricing schedules for each contract and so is not able to be published as this is the Supplier’s confidential information. However, the Cheshire Fire Estate information is available to be viewed on Cheshire Fire Authority’s website which can be found at Cheshire Fire Authority
Last updated: Friday, 20 October 2023