1. Please confirm which telephony system(s) you are currently in place? example- Avya/ Mitel/ Unify
2. When was the installation date of your telephony equipment?
3. Who maintains your telephony system(s)?
4. Please confirm value of the initial project and value of annual support/maintenance services (in £)?
5. When is your contract renewal date?
6. Please confirm the manufacturer of your Contact centre system(s) that are currently in place?
7. When was the installation date of your contact centre infrastructure?
8. Who maintains your contact centre system(s)?
9. Please confirm value of the initial project and value of annual support/maintenance services (in £)?
11. When is your contract renewal date?
12. Do you use Unified Communications or Collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams/Cisco/Avaya/Mitel? If yes, what tools are you currently using?
This falls under contract reference number CPA/SPU/1186 which is a joint Police/Fire contract for the Provision of Telephony Services. The Supplier is Gamma Telecom Ltd and further details can be found by following the link below and searching for the contract number or name;
Invoices paid over £500 are published on Fire’s website each month
Last updated: Friday, 20 October 2023