The information I require is to do with the organisation’s CCTV maintenance and support contract. Please can you send me the information stated below:
1. Supplier of the contract for CCTV maintenance and support
2. How much does the Org/s spend annually with the supplier? (if multiple suppliers please list the annual spend for each)
3. What is the renewal date of this contract?
4. What is the duration of the contract?
5. What is the review date of this contract? If possible the likely outcome of this review
6. The primary brand of the CCTV equipment. I don’t require the model just the brand. If there is various brands could you please list?
7. What is the total number of cameras in use/under this contract?
8. The description of the services provided under this contract. Please state if this contract includes more than just CCTV services.
9. Contact details of the employee responsible for the contract between the supplier and the organisation. Can you please provide me with their full contact details
This information is publicly available – it used to be on www.blpd.gov.uk (do not click this as site no longer there) but that public contract database view has been replaced by a new system from In-Tend – current link to the public contract register can be found at: In-Tend Electronic Tendering Site - Home (in-tendhost.co.uk)
Select Contracts from the menu and then Contracts Register
Then use the filter and select Cheshire Constabulary or Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service )or you can leave it as ALL)
And if you put “SECURITY MAINTENANCE, SERVICING,REPAIRS AND SMALL WORKS SERVICES” in the search box – you will be able to select the contract and view the details
Please note the contract is the same for Police and Fire, due to implementation of the new In-Tend system – the information on the Police contract list is completed the Fire contract list is still in implementation and will be updated later in September once access to update/amend records is re-instated.
Is there is a CCTV maintenance contract in place - Not applicable
If there is no maintenance contract or in-house maintenance in place, is there an ad-hoc agreement?
- Not Applicable
Last updated: Friday, 20 October 2023